That’s the power of Geniecast.
We do this daily, so you can trust that our dedicated team of relationship architects will seamlessly manage the pre, during, and post Cast experience for you. We pride ourselves on providing high-touch service for our Clients, whether it’s your first Cast with us, or your fiftieth, our team of service specialists will ensure your Cast is successful.
Our approach is called PlusOne Service, and it’s all about going above and beyond for our clients. Here are six ways we make that happen:
- We listen.
- We don’t just provide cookie-cutter solutions. We work with you to create an experience that perfectly fits your needs and goals. We take the time to understand your audience, your message, and your vision. And with that, we build a customized broadcast that captivates and inspires.
- Virtual events can be daunting, but we have the knowledge and expertise to make them work seamlessly. We know the ins and outs of the technology, and we’re always staying up-to-date with the latest best practices. And if we don’t know the answer to a question, we won’t rest until we find it.
- We understand that your time is valuable, and we’re committed to being there for you whenever you need us. Whether it takes two meetings or twenty, we’re dedicated to ensuring that your virtual event is executed flawlessly.
- Producing a virtual event can be complicated, but we’re here to simplify the technological jungle for you to make sure all your audience sees is a seamless broadcast.
- Technology can be tricky. Internet connections can be wonky. Hiccups can happen. But we back up our backups and assign a team of experts to each event to reduce the chances of anything happening.
- We believe that good customer service is about more than just meeting expectations – it’s about exceeding them. That’s why we make a point to say “please” and “thank you” at every opportunity, and to add little touches of thoughtfulness, or ‘sprinkles’ as we like to call them, that show our clients just how much we value their business.
A lot of people have fancy things to say about customer service. But, really it’s just a day-in, day-out, ongoing, never-ending, persevering, and compassionate kind of activity – and we love giving it to our Clients!
Meet the Author
Vice President of Client Services