Emilia D'Anzica is the Vice President of Customer Engagement at WalkMe, a real-time guidance platform. She is a certified Scrum master, PMP certified project manager, a Software-as-a-Service blogger and a frequent speaker at conferences. In the span of her career, Emilia has received awards for building and scaling outstanding global customer success teams including the 2016 Customer Service Team award and for being a top client service manager and leader, including the 2015 Totango Customer Hero award. Emilia's focus is customer operations strategy and scale.
Emilia holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of British Columbia and is a 2016 Trans-global Executive MBA candidate at St. Mary's College of California. Emilia speaks fluent Italian and has lived and worked in Italy, Denmark, France, Canada, and the US.
- Creating and Scaling Global Customer Success Teams
- Setting up and Using Salesforce to Build Smooth Transitions in your Customer Journey from Sales to CS
- Hiring for Customer Success
- Customer Success Operations and Strategy
- Building Customer Success Evangelists
- Creating Professional Service Teams and Packages
- Building and Measuring with Net Promoter Scores (NPS)