No books available at this time
Writing a Book that Unlocks Your Success
90% of American adults want to write a book, but most of them never get started.
Success takes hard work. It is found through dedication, perseverance, research, and commitment.
And the rewards can be just as exciting. Greater name recognition. Promotions. Speaking engagements. Private clients. Joint partnerships. And, yes, financial success as well.
The problem is, where do you start and what do you write about?
This program shows you how to:
• select a topic to write about that already has a buying audience.
• do your competitive research.
• distinguish yourself from your competitors.
• frame your content so that it’s compelling to your readers.
• define success for you.
• establish your expertise.
• build your platform.
• use your book as the key that unlocks success.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support