Who You Surround Yourself With Matters.
There are thousands of books on leadership, hundreds on followership, and relatively little information available in the business and education arenas about the importance and value of the people who stand beside you.
Peer influence is something you’ve experienced your whole life, yet too few people give it a second thought. Imagine if you gave it a second thought. Consider what would be possible for you if you were more selective, strategic and structured about the way you engaged your peers.
Subjects covered include:
– The pervasive nature of peer influence
– The four ways we engage our peers
– The difference between garden-variety peer influence and peer advantage
– The five factors that make peer advantage possible
– The value of case clinics and triads
– A model for improving collaboration and team/group performance
Participants will leave with actionable steps that will improve their ability to access the power of their peers and provide them with tools they can bring to their teams. This program is customized for every group to ensure that the audience on that day receives maximum take home value!
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.