No books available at this time
What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
In the What Motivates Me keynote, the New York Times bestselling authors of The Carrot Principle and All In offer an extensively tested method for leaders to identify their employees’ unique blend of core motivators and then help them align just a little more of their work with what drives them-creating huge boons in productivity and engagement.
In a fresh and wildly thought-provoking keynote presentation, audiences will learn:
– A step-by-step method to help identify employees’ particular blend of core motivators.
– A process to figure out the disconnect that may exist between employees’ passions and their current work situation.
– 60 simple but powerful job-sculpting strategies to help people “accomplish more” and “avoid blind spots.”
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support