No books available at this time
What Is Marketing Anyway?
Marketing is an ill-defined and misunderstood function within most companies. Many people think Marketing is about the 4Ps. This is incorrect as the 4Ps referred to Marketing Mix, not Marketing. In this program Goozé:
– Shows the participants how Marketing links to each of the other functions in the company and what they should be expecting from a real Marketing function in their company
– Provides an overview of the various roles of Marketing, to help the participants understand what portions of Marketing are being done by whom within their company. Including those activities which may not be happening at all
– Focuses the participants on what they can and should reasonably expect from Marketing and how to help Marketing measure its effectiveness within the company
– Takes the “mystery” out of this ill-defined function and helps participants understand how they can help their company get the most from its Marketing investments
Value to participants: They will leave the event with a useful, actionable understanding of the role of Marketing within their company and how their specific function can and should link with Marketing to help the company succeed.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support