Unmasking What Matters
Sandra Joseph is a legendary Broadway star who played the leading female role (Christine) in The Phantom of the Opera longer than any other actress in history — more than 1,500 shows in a record-breaking 10 years. She is the bestselling author of Unmasking What Matters: 10 Life Lessons from 10 Years on Broadway. Through her experiences, stories, and songs, she shares how persevering through rejection and failure and learning to embrace vulnerability and authenticity is essential to both our professional and personal success. She offers questions to identify and evaluate the masks we wear in life and techniques we can use to drop them and be more authentic, thereby enriching our own lives, enhancing our performance, and deepening our relationships.
Her goal: to help people uncover the best version of themselves in everything they do.
- Persevere through difficulty, get out of your own way, embrace uncertainty, get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Free your authentic voice, perform at your peak level, connect with others in a deep way
- Redesign your life personally and professionally so you can fully express your authentic self and focus on what matters most to you
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.