No books available at this time
Time to screw things up! Learn to embrace failures as stepping-stones to success.
The deeper problem with failure isn’t necessarily the failure itself but rather the fear of failure before it even happens. Fear of failure keeps many leaders and organizations from taking a step into the unknown, and fear of failure can lead people to start doing some pretty unproductive things—including not even trying in the first place or giving up part way through whatever they’re doing. Giving into the fear of failure constitutes real failure. Leaders who face the fear of failure head on—and who help their teams and organizations do the same—are most prepared to use set-backs as springboards to success. As a result, they learn to innovate and stand out from the crowd. This presentation will offer a fresh, energizing, and commonsense way for managers to support and lead their organizations through the use of story-telling and by transforming failure into success.
– How organizational adversity provides a unique and powerful opportunity to create positive change in your organization
– Why top-performing organizations embrace failures as part of a high performance culture
– Tools and techniques that your organization can employ immediately to turn failures into success stories
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.