This is NOT Just a Game: Gamification and Marketing Strategy
Did you know:
-U.S. consumers spend almost $2 billion per year on virtual goods that exist only in games and other online platforms. That’s right, $2 billion to buy goods that don’t exist.
-More than 1.5 billion people worldwide regularly visit at least one virtual world.
-American teenagers spend more than nine and a half hours per day interacting with a screen (smartphone, tablet, TV).
Today, games are serious business.
Gamification strategies turn routine behaviors into engaging experiences and can effectively boost participation in everything from sales promotions, to an internal branding effort, to a marketing research project.
Learn about exciting, interactive environments that sync with the Millennial mindset. Elements of these strategies are effective and easy to implement—and are surprisingly affordable, even for small to medium-size businesses.
This overview will focus on how to create and leverage gamification principles for your marketing strategy to engage your customers and achieve greater ROI, harness customers’ enthusiasm for new product development, motivate your employees, and empower your sales force.
– Leverage gamification principles for your marketing strategy to engage your customers and achieve greater ROI – using simple techniques that even small businesses can apply
– Learn how to reward customers for providing crucial feedback about your products and messages
– Boost internal engagement by motivating employees to act as brand ambassadors
Industries: Retail, financial services, hospitality, fashion (apparel, jewelry, cosmetics, home furnishings), CPG
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.