No books available at this time
The REAL Reason your Team isn’t Living Up to its Potential
When your team isn’t living up to its potential, you may be tempted to blame the usual suspects: not enough money, unrealistic timelines or a lack of skilled resources. But what is really the culprit? Relationship breakdowns…100% of the time.
Thriving teams exhibit common characteristics:
1. Each individual acts like an owner of the business
2. High levels of integrity
3. Practice intellectual sparring respectfully
4. An empowered leader who creates a safe environment
This disciplined approach can reduce what seems like insurmountable challenges to mere bumps in the road toward greater success and progress. But it can only be realized when members do the hard work to forge relationships that are honest, sincere, and candid. In other words…forthright.
This session is an interactive workshop (2-3 hours) led by myself and April Martini. With our collective 35+ years of experience, mine in a corporate environment and April’s in an agency environment, our approach to addressing and resolving relationship breakdowns in teams is unique and effective. Why? Because we have been there. We have experienced it all from triumphs to defeat…many times, over many years, and often from opposite sides of the table. We treat these workshops like a mini-program where we will diagnose key relationship breakdowns that are holding your team back. We will then talk you through a strategy for addressing them head-on and instilling new “rules of engagement”, putting you on the path to a more thriving team. If more guidance is needed, we can parlay the workshop into a full-scale program.
- Fundamental understanding of how to build a thriving team even in non-ideal circumstances.
- Identified relationship break-downs which when fixed reveal what is holding your team back.
- Strategies for fixing the break-downs and instilling new “rules of engagement”.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.