The Neuroscience of Positive Thinking
Nelson Mandela was one of the most inspirational leaders of our time. His life story is an epic of struggle, learning, growing and overcoming the odds. It tells of a man whose idealism and hope have inspired a world prone to cynicism and pessimism. His life displayed the journey from: Victim to Victorious” and from “Prison to President”. It was his mind-sets that made him who he was. In his own words, he said: “I was in jail for 27 years, but my mind was never in jail” During this session the presenter will explore the mindsets that made Nelson Mandela one of the greatest leaders who ever lived and the underlying neuroscientific basis for positive thinking.
Participants will learn:
• 8 Mindsets that makes the Great, great
• Brain patterning technique to establish new neuron pathway
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.