The Five Top Attributes of the Emotionally Intelligent Sales Professional
Most companies spend tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars every year to support their salespeople and increase business. Many of those same companies never see a return on their investment so they eventually cut sales coaching and training funds or only offer support to those who appear to need it most.
That’s a huge mistake.
Since Merit has been in sales, sales management, and training since 1993 and is certified in Emotional Intelligence, she has worked with companies to not only get a quicker return on their sales training investment, but also increase employee engagement ratings and reduce unwanted turnover. They now know something about what makes a sales MVP that you may not.
When Merit reveals the top five attributes of the emotionally intelligent sales professional you will:
– Protect the investment you’ve made in sales coaching and training
– Understand once and for all why your poor performers may never make it
– Have specific criteria to use in your hiring process to identify potential sales MVPs faster and accurately
– Build a world class sales force
– Increase employee engagement
– Decrease unwanted turnover because successful sales MVPs who feel valued and appreciated stay put
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.