No books available at this time
The 9 to 5 Greened: 10 Steps to a Healthy Office
• eye, nose, or throat irritation
• dry or itchy skin dizziness and nausea
• difficulty in concentrating
• depression or fatigue?
If so, you’re not alone. According to the World Health Organization, up to 30% of new and remodeled buildings worldwide may be linked to symptoms of Sick Building Syndrome. You will learn:
• Specific problems/causes of Sick Building Syndrome (ie: inadequate ventilation, chemical contaminants from indoor sources, chemical contaminants from outdoor sources & biological contaminants)
• Why spending 90% of our time indoors in air that is 2-5 and up to 100x more polluted than the outdoor air…is a recipe for disaster
• How climbing stairs burns up to 10 times more calories than standing in an elevator. And how an elevator’s yearly energy usage can equal the energy used to power seven homes annually.
• Why 50% of all illnesses in the U.S. is caused by indoor air pollution.
• Why asthma rates have quadrupled in the past 20 years and why your office could be to blame!
• Explain what hidden chemicals are lurking in your office paint, carpet, furniture, cleaners and printer!!
• Explain which plants not only provide cleaner air, but actually remove chemicals from your air.
• How a 10-oz can standard keyboard cleaners has the same greenhouse gas creating effect as burning 100 gallons of gas.
• How to avoid Ink cartridges which can take up to 450 years to decompose
• and how to go from the GRIND to the GREENED!
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support