Surfing the waves of culture: How to change perception of your industry
What can your organization do when the public stands against your industry? Learn how people “know what they know,” and how public perception is driven so that you can create campaigns and programs that make people want to listen and become open to changing what they think of your industry. The strategies used in this presentation were battle tested in the real world, helping scientists and farmers grain control of how the public talked about their work.
- Learn why facts don't change minds, so that you can do something more effective.
- Realize which members of a group influence perception so that you can be more targeted in your efforts.
- Begin learning the skill of steel-manning an argument, so that your intended audience is more likely to want to hear what you have to say.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.