No books available at this time
Start with Your Strengths: How to Start a Corporate Wellness Program (Without Overwhelm)
The benefits of workplace wellness programs include higher energy, greater productivity, lower turnover, and better decision making. In a nutshell, a happier and healthier workforce means a stronger bottom line. In this interactive presentation, wellness expert Kathryn Kemp Guylay will start by reviewing several definitions of “wellness” so that a common language can be developed. We will then explore best practices from organizations such as LinkedIn, NIH, JP Morgan and others so that the participating group can chose several immediate action items to move the organization towards its wellness goal.
– Actionable steps your organization or company can employ immediately to improve the wellness culture
– Understanding why organizational wellness improves the bottom line
– A sense of empowerment to take action whether your wellness initiative is from the top down or bottom up in your organization
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.