No books available at this time
So Your Values Live On: Sharing your leadership legacy.
In this 1 hour virtual session, Bob builds on the ancient tradition of ethical wills to help successful executives wrestle with these questions:
• I’ve done very well, but what now? What legacy do I wish to leave my children and grandchildren?
• How do I go about the daunting task of sharing my non-material and non-financial assets with loved ones?
• How can I support others in this process, living more purposefully today, while sharing my stories with those who will come after me?
A series of exercises to explore each person’s unique leadership legacy will be used. The reflection process helps executives think deeply about how they want to live and lead today, as well as share thier stories with future generations. Additional resources allow for continued exploration after the session.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support