Silencing Your Inner Critic – Rid yourself of the Nay-sayer using The 4Rs Release Model to increase your sales and productivity.
Have you ever felt like there’s a nagging nay-sayer on your shoulder, whispering negative and critical things in your ear about your ability to achieve something?
If so, you’re not alone!
Through insightful activities, revealing anecdotes and research, Mags will share how to identify your inner critic, give you methods to manage it and demonstrate a technique that can transform your limiting thoughts, words, and deeds, forever.
This work was developed when Mags led sales teams to awards and consistent amazing results year after year, through understanding the real emotional, physical, and financial impacts this Inner Critic had on her teams and her business—especially the impact it has on the very high performers.
Silencing Your Inner Critic will equip you/your people with:
– The ability to recognize negative phrases that are holding you back from realizing your full potential, such as: “I can’t do that,” “What if I lose,” “I’m not good enough,” “That’s too difficult,” etc.
– At least one tool you can implement right now in your professional and personal life, that will eradicate you fear and limiting beliefs—for good—freeing up your mind to listen carefully to customers and colleagues.
– Mags will share her simple model—The 4Rs Release Model—to help you switch off your Inner Critic, which you can use not just now but for a lifetime.
– A productive way to learn from mistakes and deal with negative thoughts, without continuously beating yourself up.
Don’t assume your high achievers don’t have these—they are the most likely to beat themselves up as they push themselves to greater targets. It’s a very big and costly mistake most businesses and leaders make.
Stay True, Stay You!
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.