Relational Intelligence – Managing the Critical Intersection Between Technology and Relationships
Buyers say that the number one behavior that will make them buy from you is a collaborative seller. Yet, younger workers have not been prepared to manage these complex relationships. Studies show that college students have 40% less empathy than 20 years ago.
We can no longer assume that our people have the skills needed for impression management, influence, face-to-face interaction and situational awareness.
Millennials are becoming your biggest asset. They also have more gaps in relational skills than we’ve ever seen.
Relationally Intelligent organizations put a high premium on social interactions. They are deliberate in building systems, processes and cultures that support relationship development. And, they’ll have the highest growth rates in the next 10 years.
In this keynote, Jane will discuss:
– The connection between Relational Intelligence and the success of your business
– Why Relational Intelligence is critical for managing Millennials
– Creating behavior change by leveraging the drivers of Relational Intelligence
– Powerful techniques for operationalizing Relational Intelligence in your organization
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.