No books available at this time
Reframing Feedback To Create A High Performance Culture
Three Important Shifts for Giving and Receiving Organizational Feedback:
1. All Directions, All the Time, No Exceptions
2. Everyone is Responsible for their Emotions
3. The Contribution Mindset
Conscious Companies have an extraordinary opportunity to leverage the experience and wisdom already within their existing teams but leveraging that wisdom requires emotional intelligence and a shift into a transformational framework. Once mastered, leaders can create a continuously learning culture that emerges from this powerful feedback model. In this introductory session, leaders will walk away with a direct experience of the model and begin to rewire their own company’s culture on behalf of greater productivity and deeper satisfaction among all the company’s stakeholders.
– First, provide the basics of effective feedback: What is the observable behavior? What is the impact on me, my reputation, the team, and the company? What do I want the employee/leader to start doing, stop doing, or continue doing?
– Developing an effective feedback culture means that you are responsible for your own emotional response and internal narrative. This class will provide a model for understanding how the brain impacts your emotions, especially when giving and receiving feedback.
– Feedback skill practice with real world situations and receive feedback on how you delivered the feedback!
This class will provide a free workbook with additional takeaways to apply post session.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.