Quick Intro to Live to Die Death Planning
In this 30-minute introduction you will get to meet the author of “Live to Die ~ The BirthDay-DeathDay Planning Process.” She will give a brief overview of the Live to Die Death Planning concepts such as:
– First Responsibility – Have you planned your death? Or will you leave a mess for others to fix?
– Second Responsibility – Have the people around planned your death? Or will they leave a mess for you to clean up?
– The Death Pod – Bringing people together and building a Death Planning culture
– Death Timelines – Sudden Death, Death in Years, and Controlled Death
– Medical Choices – Do people know when and how you want to die; go quick or go long?
– Death Wishes – Do people know your after-life preference, or will they be guessing?
– The Five Tasks
The Live to Die philosophy addresses the fear and apathy that most people suffer when addressing their own death. Learn how to approach the people around you so that you inspire them to plan for their death. Plan to ensure your family and employees and friends will have good deaths for the dying, and good memories for the living. Use this session to discuss with Michelle what angle you would like her to take for the full hour Geniecast.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.