No books available at this time
Philanthropy and Fundraising – A Primer for Kids and Young Adults
I love kids. Why? Because they can be passionate about a social issue or cause – and NO ONE is going to tell them ‘you can’t make a difference’. Today’s youth are empowered beyond belief – so let’s give them the tools and understanding they need to do something.
We’ll cover the following…
– What is Philanthropy
– Who can be a Philanthropist
– Fundraising concept and process
– Sources of funds
– Understanding and tapping motivations for giving
– Elements of a successful pitch
– Your questions!
Great for groups of students working towards the same effort or individual service clubs where each child is leading their own project. Fun. Powerful. Motivating.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support