No books available at this time
Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Button Inside the Brain
In this presentation Patrick will reveal how your customers use their brain to make buying decisions.
You will learn the importance and the role of the Reptilian Brain in decision making. NeuroMap is supported by the work of Daniel Kahneman (2002 economy Nobel prize winner) who concluded “System 1—The Reptilian Brain—always win”.
During this unique program you will:
– realize that traditional marketing doesn’t work because it focuses on self-reported feedback from System 2 (the neocortex)
– experience the difference between System 1 and System 2
– learn that because the reptilian is the oldest structure in the brain, only six forms of information (or stimuli) can reach it
– understand the three steps: PAIN, CLAIM, GAIN that will help you scientifically maximize your probability to sell
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support