Millennials Are From Mars, Boomers Are From Venus: Cultures That Bridge Generational Divides
Generational differences have become diversity issues leading to increased frustration and decreased profit in many companies. To effectively lead a multigenerational workforce and be competitive in today’s economy, it is imperative to be aware of how generational influences uniquely impact workplace performance.
This program helps participants leverage the workplace characteristics unique to each generation: The Matures, Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Millennials/Gen Y.
Learn how to successfully engage members from each generation to create a more harmonious and profitable work environment. As a Millennial expert, Christine offers an inside look at the mindset of the 20- and 30-something employee.
For the first time in history there are four distinct generations working together in the workplace. The generational dynamic is increasing frustration and decreasing productivity in many companies. To effectively lead a multigenerational workforce it’s imperative to attract, engage, and retain each generation based on their workplace preferences and priorities.
– The three factors which drive generational change
– Overview of the current generational landscape and forecasting the change ahead
– Breakdown of the unique characteristics, traits, and workplace priorities and preferences of the four generations
– Specific strategies for communicating within and between the four generations to create an exceptional workplace culture
– How to ensure and optimize knowledge transfer from generation to generation
– Approaches to establishing and encouraging reverse mentoring relationships
– Front-line tested techniques to attract, engage and retain the BEST of the generation that is 70 millions strong: Gen Y / Millennials
– Tools for encouraging leadership and resolving conflicts (especially generational misunderstandings) within your organization
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.