No books available at this time
Managing Sweet & Sour: How to Handle Passive – Aggressive Behaviour
Ever have an interaction or conversation that goes seemingly well but later feels like a train wreck filled with resentment, mistrust and frustration? This is characteristic when interacting with passive-aggressive behaviours. Some people use passive-aggressive tactics and leadership styles to get what they want but in a “nice” way.
It seems perfectly acceptable to be sweet and sincere but then turn from Jekyll to Hyde and use back door strategies that are sour and negative. Manipulation has many faces and comes in different flavours; passive-aggressive is just one of them.
– Accurately identify passive-aggressive behaviour
– Assertively respond to passive interactions
– Think strategically to resolve aggressive problems
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support