Mastering Organizational Politics: Theory and Practice, Practice, Practice…
What are the realities of what we can and cannot do to deal effectively with organizational politics? Organizational politics is an array of adaptive strategies—including territoriality, status seeking, competition, cooperation, and reciprocal altruism—that may have helped us survive and thrive for millions of years.
Directed intelligently, responsibly, and flexibly, these and other strategies can help us at work today.
Insights from such diverse fields as management, philosophy, evolutionary psychology, mindfulness, and brain science suggest some answers to the question of organizational politics that can make a difference in both the quality of our work and the quality of our life at work.
In this session learn how to identify the elements and dynamics of organizational politics
and how to use the strategies of organizational politics beneficially at work.
- Participants will gain intelligence on how human nature can facilitate - or impede - the achievement of our individual and organizational goals.
- This intelligence will help participants to more effectively deal with the 'political' forces natural to themselves and others in work settings.
- The benefits of Mastering (rather than suffering) Organizational Politics include: Adaptability, Building Positive Working Relationships, Stress Reduction and Tolerance leading to Happier, Healthier, Productive lives.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.