LinkedIn Profile Workshop for College Students and New Grads
Employers are searching LinkedIn for college students and new graduates for employment and internship opportunities. This workshop is specifically geared to the needs of college students and new graduates. Your students will learn how to:
1. Create an employer friendly profile that reflects experience as well as personal brand.
2. Use the right images, links, video & text to impress employers about your students.
3. Use the right keywords to get found or noticed by recruiters and hiring managers.
4. Create compelling headline and summary that will impress and reflect the student’s brand and potential.
5. Answer your student’s questions.
After the workshop, your students will be ready to update their profiles and advance to their next interview.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.