Leading And Winning With A Customer-First Mindset
What could be simpler than the maxim – no customer, no business? Then why is customer-first thinking still a slogan
for many organizations?
P&G’s A.G. Lafley, IBM’s Lou Gerstner, McDonald’s Ray Croc have all stressed the importance of leading and winning with a customer-first mindset – if you put the customer first, success will be yours.Yet, despite the simple and profound nature of the message, putting customers first is still a distant reality. This provocative, insightful, and entertaining keynote is designed to encourage organizations to lead and win with a customer-first mindset. The keynote discusses insightful case studies, and presents simple but powerful tactics and strategies that can be implemented right away, on Monday-morning, provided the organization has the will.
- Why a customer-first mindset beats product-centric and technology-first mindsets hands down
- Core strategies for leading and winning with a customer-first mindset
- How customer-first operating cultures and mindsets boost corporate reputation and attract top talent
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.