No books available at this time
KEYNOTE: The Desperate State of Female Mentors
With 10.6 million women-owned businesses there should be plenty of women mentors but there’s not. The impact on the world with more females as business role models would solve the gender pay gap and substantially raise the GDP but women aren’t stepping up in droves. What’s the problem? Janice Celeste dives into the real obstacles that are putting women mentors on the endangered list and how we can solve this international problem.
1. To bring awareness to the lack of female mentors.
2. To spark insight of what the world would look like if we had more female mentors.
3. To show why we don’t have more female mentors.
4. To demonstrate the damage being done without these necessary role models.
5. What the attendees can do personally and at their workplace to create change.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support