No books available at this time
Keeping Up with Technology
Forty years ago, fax machines and Selectric typewriters were state-of-the-art office technology. Today, it’s cloud computing and smart mobile devices. Technology changes rapidly, and businesses that lag behind risk losing customers and frustrating employees. On the other hand, capital is always finite and some new tech trends fizzle faster than you can say “depreciation.”
How can you stay on top of new technology that’s essential to keep your business competitive and make wise purchasing decisions without breaking the bank? In this presentation, author and technology expert Joe Kissell provides concrete advice for figuring out which current and upcoming technologies are likely to have the biggest impact on your business—and what to do about them.
The presentation covers:
– How to stay aware of current and emerging technology trends that may affect your business
– Key technology areas to watch (including mobile devices, cloud services, network infrastructure, and security practices)
– Why and how consumer technology migrates to the corporate world
– How to hire employees (or consultants) who can help you keep on top of new tech
– Making smart technology purchase and budgeting decisions
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.