No books available at this time
Innovate the Way You Innovate
Well-intentioned leaders, in their attempts to boost innovation, are inadvertently destroying it. What if “thinking outside the box” kills innovation? What if failure is not necessary for innovation? It’s time to innovate the way you innovate. During this interactive keynote, you will discover that innovation isn’t just about generating occasional new ideas; it’s about staying consistently one step ahead of the competition.
You will discover why:
– you don’t want to innovate everywhere. Instead, Innovate where you differentiate.
– asking for ideas is a bad idea. Don’t think outside the box. Find a better box.
– expertise is the enemy of innovation. Breakthroughs are rarely developed by experts within your industry or area of specialization.
Provocative yet practical.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support