No books available at this time
Influence: The Art & Science of Changing Minds
How would you like to snap your fingers and your colleagues and customers would instantly agree with your position? It may not be that simple, however you can dramatically improve your chances for success if you understand how people make decisions and what causes them to act. This interactive program draws on the latest scientific research to illustrate how you can influence co-workers, clients, even bosses to see things your way without resorting to manipulation. Plus, you’ll leave with practical ideas you can apply right away.
Specifically, you will be able to:
– Discover the two elements you must have to win over any skeptical mind.
– Utilize the four keys of persuasion to gain buy-in and acceptance of your ideas.
– Leave much of the conventional wisdom about changing minds behind.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support