No books available at this time
Incasting: Why Modern Businesses Must Think and Act Like Production Companies (and How to Do It)
A study by Business Insider reports that just over 86 million people in the U.S. now watch video on their mobile phones, while Cisco’s Visual Networking Index projects that by 2018, video traffic will account for 79% of all consumer traffic on the web.
This change in consumer behavior is not so much a ‘trend’ as it is a seismic shift that has been building momentum over the last 10 years fueled by disruptive technology. To be successful, inbound marketers must embrace the disruption and begin to think and act like media companies. In this high energy presentation, Nate Riggs will teach you the tenants of Incasting; a framework for producing media libraries that capture the attention of your ideal customers at each stage of the Buyer’s Journey. Audience members will come away from this presentation with a better understanding of:
– How to formulate a results-focused media strategy that you can actually execute.
– How to select and set up a mini-studio in a spare office or conference room.
– How to brainstorm strategically-focused content ideas and map them to the customer life cycle.
– Multiple examples, tools and technologies that will help you pull it all off.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.