No books available at this time
How Understanding the New Government Regulations Can Impact The Growth of Your Business (Primary Edition)
In 2011 The US Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) proposed a new rule that “would require federal contractors and subcontractors to set a hiring goal of having 7 percent of their workforce’s be people with disabilities/veterans among other requirements.”
While this new proposed rule has been the most aggressive civil rights of workers since the passing of the Americans with Disabilities Act in 1990 it continues to send shockwaves throughout the national business community.
As the US Department of Labor pushes forward with this rule the fundamental questions for your organization are:
· Is Your Business Ready?
· If not, what can we do to make ourselves more prepared?
· What are the key areas of knowledge that we need to know for us to be prepared and stay competitive for the passing of this new rule?
· How can we as an organization evaluate/ build disability confidence to make sure we are reaching the 7% quota moving forward.
Jonathan Kaufman is offering an OFFCP Bootcamp as a new service to help member companies be more equipped and prepared to tackle the daily rigors of this impending rule.
This boot camp will provide participants even greater value by both preparing and offering company’s options of how to meet these new regulations head on and develop their own customized methodology to handle this new rule that impacts areas from talent development, retention and beyond.
The Bootcamp will also help your organization get to the next level by preparing your team to integrate these new rules as a key aspect of your long term business strategy.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.