How to Network if you are an Introvert
I’ve known since I was 4 years old that I wanted to be a television anchor. I also knew that I had zero footholds or connections in the industry. I paid to go to graduate school at Boston University so I could network. Network I did. I went to work for the alumni relations person. I attended conferences. leveraged that network to get my first internship in journalism and my first three jobs. Networking connected me to my first TV agent who put me on CNN. Networking frankly, led to my launching my women’s initiative. But what if you don’t have the moxie? I share tips to help even the biggest introvert become a better networker
- How to network better in person
- How to network on LinkedIn
- How to network on Twitter
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.