No books available at this time
How to Get Noticed in a Noisy Marketplace: Publicity on a Budget
Marketing and publicity for today’s small business is, at its heart, starting a conversation that adds value to a potential future buyer. Traditional media outlets such as TV and radio rely on “sound bites,” which don’t really allow enough time for a potential customer to begin to know, like, and trust you. Although this presentation will cover radio and TV, we will focus primarily on podcasting, the new version of radio that is distributed mainly by iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, etc. and is a great way to get the most publicity bang for your buck. Because a lot of the podcast shows today are interview-based and last up to an hour or more, podcasting offers small businesses a great opportunity to connect to an already-built and targeted audience. The presentation will take participants through a step by step process to:
1) connect with podcast hosts
2) become a guest on podcasts
3) bring value to the listeners
4) grow your brand and platform
5) go from obscure to well-known
– Why publicity is important for even the smallest of organizations
– How to use radio, podcasts, TV, print coverage and social media to gain customers and sales
– Tools and techniques that your organization can employ immediately to create a successful publicity campaign
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.