How to Build Customer Centric Retail Experiences
When planning for a physical retail environment, brands need to think through what they can deliver in a physical space that they cannot deliver online or via mobile; and ask “how will we create an environment that’s in service of its customers.
In this session:
– We will tackle beginning steps to crafting your in-store experience
– How to create moments that are in service to your customers and support the products and/or services you are selling
– How to create an environment that allows you to constantly learn and iterate to improve to overall customer experience
Product quality will always matter, but people will always remember how you made them feel and in retail every touch point is an opportunity to make an impression with your customer.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.