Hope is Not a Strategy: How to Build an Orchestrated Onboarding Journey
Audience: CEOs, CROs, Heads of Customer Success, Heads of Services for B2B software companies
The first 90 days are critical to onboard and engage new customers. “If your new users are not loyal within the first 90 days, there is less than a 10 percent chance they ever will be,” ServiceSource indicates. McKinsey emphasizes that onboarding customers is the most important part of the customer journey, and Preact shares that the top cause of customer churn is poor onboarding.
Do you use hope as a strategy? You have a sophisticated sales and marketing funnel which converts leads into prospects, and then prospects into customers. Yet, as you proudly ring the bell to celebrate the sale, customers slip out the back door.
If you work in any aspect of Customer Success at a B2B software company, it’s critical for you to shift from ad hoc, reactive enablement to an orchestrated onboarding journey to guide your customers to success and advocacy.
In this session learn about the post-sales funnel and a step-by-step process to guide customers through the critical first 90 days, which includes four key components:
• Start with the handoff, to engage customers immediately, and to align with their desired business outcomes
• Provide scalable self-paced content to elevate CSMs to strategic advisors
• Define quick-wins, milestones, and key deliverables, to move customers through onboarding
• Partner with customers to keep them accountable
Take a break from churn analysis and build an orchestrated onboarding journey that incorporates self-paced content, learning pathways, key milestones, and deliverables. Engage customers quickly to increase customer success.
Springboard Solutions helps B2B software companies create customers for life with orchestrated onboarding journeys.
- The renewal happens in the first 90 days.
- Start with handoffs to engage customers immediately and to align with their desired business outcomes.
- Deploy a prescriptive and orchestrated approach to ensure customers reach key milestones and deliverables in the first 90 days.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.