Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go: Cracking the Code on Career Development (based upon the Amazon bestselling book)
In today’s business environment, talent is the major differentiator. And developing and retaining that talent is one of the most significant drivers of employee engagement… which in turn is the key to critical business outcomes like revenue, profitability, innovation, productivity, customer loyalty, quality, and cycle time.
Yet, despite its importance, managers too frequently ignore the development imperative. Every day, employees who believe that their careers are not getting the attention they deserve make the decision to leave. Some resign to pursue employment in organizations that offer greater opportunity.
So, what’s a leader to do? Plenty… and it may be easier than you expect. Quality career development boils down to quality conversations. Improve the conversation and career development follows… along with job satisfaction, retention and results.
Julie Winkle Giulioni demonstrates just how simple it can be and how to help managers build career development into everyday work life – where it belongs. Practical tips, research-based recommendations and verbal skills are offered to make career development a lot easier and more effective.
This session will help you:
– Unravel the connection been career development and business results
– Explore the factors (organizational and individual) that conspire to undermine career development
– Redefine what career development means today
– Crystalize the steps you can take to begin to foster a development culture in your organization
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.