No books available at this time
Growth Planning Using the TEN Analysis
Does your non-profit organization or business set growth goals every year and then scramble to get to that goal using events, donor campaigns, and other fundraising activities? Do you find yourself crossing your fingers and waiting with baited breath at the end of the fiscal year asking yourself if you made your top line income goal? Perhaps you’d like to find another way to set a plan of action to achieve your goals, one that is more strategic, predictable, and less stressful!
There is another way, and Kathryn Kemp Guylay can walk you through a step-by-step process to allow for more strategic, and less stressful, growth planning. Her method (TEN) is an acronym for Turnover, Expansion, and New and has been used by Fortune 500 and 100 companies to strategically plan growth for many years. This interactive presentation will show you how to apply this cutting-edge tool to your business or organization to avoid the guessing game at the end of the fiscal year.
– Why growth planning needs to be more in-depth than setting a growth percentage goal
– How to drill down to the components of growth (avoiding turnover, expanding existing client relationships and gaining new customers)
– Learn a powerful tool that your organization can employ immediately to analyze past growth and plan for future growth
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.