GRACE: A Leader’s Guide to a Better Us
Grace is our path to comity, civility and compassion.
Grace is the essence of life that enables us to see the world as not simply a place for some of us but rather a place for all of us. Grace is a gift that we must share readily because without it, the world is a darker and more forbidding place.
In GRACE: A Leader’s Guide to a Better Us, John Baldoni reveals how leaders use the concept of grace to help us learn, grow and fulfill the “greater good.” The presentation explores five key concepts: Generosity, Respect, Action, Compassion and Energy.
- How leaders use grace to create a more engaged workplace
- How grace increases the collaborative spirit
- How grace can make a difference in my personal life
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.