Four Strategies for Men to Lead in a New Workplace
A fascinating thing happened to Rania as she walked the hallways of corporations around the world; men stopped her and asked why people were always there to train the women, but never to train them.
The truth is that most male leaders want women to succeed, but they don’t know how to best support them.
The data is clear: when skilled women are fully utilized in the workplace, companies thrive.
Today, companies typically rely on women’s development programs, affinity groups, women’s conferences, and traditional diversity/inclusion initiatives, but these are not enough. You cannot rely only on institutional strategies, you also need to take individual action for women to advance.
The next frontier in the advancement of women is engaging and activating all levels of managers and leaders, most of whom are men.
This is the training men have been asking for.
The foundation of this presentation is a brand new behavioral framework with four types of specific actions developed by Rania based on her expertise coaching male business leaders and developing women in corporations. It has been delivered at organizations including Procter & Gamble, Barclays, and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and met with great reviews.
Managers/Leaders, both Men and Women, will learn the specific actions they can take to:
– Improve the recruitment, retention and advancement of women in their organization
– Encourage women’s success and advancement
– Eliminate workplace practices that inhibit women’s success
– Communicate feedback and make women more visible
– Sponsor women
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.