ESG: the future of energy is now
Environmental, Social and Governance or ESG is considered one of the hottest investment themes today for clients and investment professionals. Andy explains why a Biden victory and the new EU budget will supercharge interest in ESG. This is already happening as record amount of money has flowed into sustainable focused ETFs and open-end mutual funds in both in 2019. Most striking, money flowed into ESG equity products in 2020 when almost all other equity funds saw money leave. But what actually is it and how do you define how to invest in companies that say they are doing it? How will this impact lending and borrowing for energy firms? As a former regulator and CMIO of the CFTC, Andy Busch explains how ESG came about, what the risks are and how ESG is trickier for investing than it looks. How does it fit into a bigger picture of the economy and how will it drive trends? After working for the agency that approved bitcoin, Andy brings a unique perspective to explaining why the SEC is not likely to approve ESG and regulate it. And why this will matter to all investment professionals and investors.
- Top 5 energy and environmental goals of Biden
- Top 5 environmental policy changes of Biden
- How these changes will impact your business
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.