No books available at this time
Embrace the Episode: How to Use Podcasting to Drive Awareness, Leads and Sales
For beginner to moderate skill levels
According to the Pew Research Center, the percentage of Americans who listened to a podcast in January of 2015 was double what it was in 2008. Recent data shows that advances in technology -; in particular, the rapid growth in use of smart phones and mobile devices in addition to the increased ease of in-car listening -; has contributed to the uptick of interest in podcasts.
For inbound marketers, podcasting represents an opportunity to use this passive medium to share the knowledge and information that positions your brand in the top of your prospects mind as they move through the research life cycle and work their way deeper into making final purchase decisions.
In this presentation, award-winning podcaster Nate Riggs will teach you how to plan and produce episodic audio content that delivers both information and entertainment and keeps your target audience coming back over and over again.
What you will learn:
– How to plan for success by leveraging the 5 P’s that allows successful podcasters to launch their shows.
– How to choose the right podcasting equipment for your skill level and budget without sacrificing quality.
– How to develop and internalize the processes you need to produce consistent episodes quickly and efficiently.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support