No books available at this time
Deliver Effective Performance Feedback with Confidence
Research shows 37% of managers surveyed are uncomfortable giving direct performance feedback if they think the employee might respond negatively. In this practical session, participants learn to engage and set the stage to improve employee performance and results.
This session is perfect for those who want to:
– Transform feedback that might be taken as negative to something employees want to act on.
– Be more confident to handle employee responses.
– Spend more time doing their job, and less energy avoiding feedback.
Participants use what they learn to:
– Give an employee informal feedback.
– Conduct a performance review.
– Talk about behavior that needs to change.
– Coach for development.
– Respond to requests for feedback.
Participants report they find these skills useful at work and in life.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.