Death Dreams and Death Wishes: Why? What? How? Now!
The last things people think about before they die are their Death Wishes.
If they planned, then their thoughts are peaceful and content.
If they did not plan, then their last thoughts are those of panic, because they know all the bad things that will happen because they didn’t plan.
Plan and Prepare for death by completing the Five Tasks as described in Michelle Dragony’s book Live to Die: The BirthDay-DeathDay Planning Process:
– Medical Insurance
– Medical Directive
– Will and Trust
– Life Insurance or Savings
– Death Pod and Death Wishes
Introducing the Death Pod! A Death Pod is a multi-generational support group that will help to make your Death Wishes come true. Michelle will:
– Give you tools on how to approach people with this conversation.
– Set Rules of Communication with a 100% emphasis on compassion.
– Explore the difference between sudden death and long-term death and how it effects planning
– Consider Pre-Death Wishes concerning things such as long-term care and medical directive decisions.
– Consider Post-Death Wishes concerning things such as burial, cremation, obit, memorial, and pets.
Avoid Death Drama. Plan ahead. Death can be a time of great memories and generous emotions. Poor planning creates massive pressure for the survivors. Arguments between family members who have been given no direction can leave scars for years.
In small groups—either with family, friends, business, church, or club—Michelle can address specific family dynamic and offer customized approaches.
Contact Geniecast to inquire about pricing for small businesses and families. Michelle promises a 100% money back guarantee if not completely happy with your experience.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.