Customer Experience: Where Technology Meets Humanity
As we use technology to automate and streamline a customer’s experience, the problems left over will be that much more important to handle well. At some point customers will want to interact with a live human being -; someone they can trust more than a line of code. Here, Don Peppers discusses some of the human qualities that go into a great customer experience, and how companies can use technology to deliver humanity to their customers. He will include:
– The “zero-latency customer” -; impatient, informed, and in charge
– The increasing importance of customer trust in the e-social era
– The four qualities of a truly frictionless customer experience
– The role a company’s culture plays in using technology to deliver humanity
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.