You used to know how to argue. You weren’t afraid of it. A good argument leads to good outcomes, but you lost that ability when you became overrun by political correctness, liability, and litigation. Those hold you back from greatness and leave you at mediocrity. Dr. Yoram Solomon can argue anything, passionately, from both sides, without making you feel small or unappreciated. In this talk he will teach you how to do it, why it’s important, what’s holding you back, and how to overcome your biggest obstacle to greatness. He will show a model that would allow you to hold “constructive conflict” and productive and creative teamwork. This cast would certainly leave a mark, and make you change the way you argue.
General, people who work in teams, team leaders
– The 3 types of conflict
– The most effective and productive stage is the constructive conflict
– Understand why people move from constructive to destructive conflict
– Understand the forces pushing you towards conflict avoidance
– The relationships between trust and respect, and how to develop those
– Learn how to ask stupid questions, and how they can help
– How to develop guardrails that help effective teamwork
- The 3 types of conflict
- Understand why people move from constructive to destructive conflict
- The relationships between trust and respect, and how to develop those
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.