Creative Leadership And Managing Talents
Creativity is one of the hardest skills to acquire; but by far the easiest to lose.
In fact, all children are creative by birth – but most of them are educated, trained, or conditioned out of it by the time they’ve reached third grade.
Creativity and problem solving is a highly sought-after skill and incredibly valuable to any workplace.
But how to manage it? How do you ensure that your team is delivering the best they can, if they fear of making mistakes?
This program is intended to give managers and leaders a better understanding of creativity and how to embrace the unknown; create a culture of creative leadership.
– Understand the nature and value of creativity
– Learn how to manage your teams to cultivate a creative environment
– Get a bag of tools, models and concepts for enhancing and exploring creative teams
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.