Community Design: An Introduction
With the advent of social media brands workplaces, authors, and publishers started talking about communities. But more often than not, are they missing the target by misunderstanding the logic and mechanics of the community design.
Community design is the architecture of communities. It is the art and science behind the fundamental building blocks of communities.
Whether you are talking about customer retention, employee happiness, audience development, donor engagement, or something completely different, the community relies on the same governing rules and invokes the same elements.
By designing them appropriately, you apply them and achieve strategic goals.
– Understand how community design can help you achieve strategic goals
– Learn basic principles of community design
– Get a toolbox of methods, models and ideas to apply to your organization, project or goals
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.