Come to Your Senses to Connect with Customers: Sensory Marketing
Welcome to the new era of sensory marketing, where companies think carefully about the impact of sensations on our product experiences. From hotels to carmakers to brewers, companies recognize that our senses help us decide which products appeal to us—and which ones stand out from a host of similar offerings in the marketplace. These strategies range from olfactory branding that creates a signature scent for a product or service to dazzling and interactive augmented reality experiences. Join Michael as he takes a closer look at how some smart marketers use our sensory systems to create a competitive advantage.
Industries: retail, hospitality, financial services, fashion (apparel, jewelry, cosmetics, home furnishings)
- Identify new ways to break through promotional clutter
- See examples of marketers that have successfully used non-visual messages to communicate brand identity
- Explore how emerging technologies like augmented reality can give you a competitive advantage
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.